Click here to download a copy of the Kinderfolk Preschool’s Parent Handbook.
Weather Closing Policies
- A 1 Hour Delay in the Lewisburg School District means Kinderfolk’s morning classes begin at 10:00 AM.
- A 2 Hour Delay in the Lewisburg School District means Kinderfolk’s morning classes will start at 10:00 AM.
- A School Cancellation means Kinderfolk is cancelled as well.
- An AM Early Dismissal means no afternoon Kinderfolk.
- A PM Early Dismissal means early dismissal for afternoon Kinderfolk.
Please check the Lewisburg Area School District website for cancellation and delay information, or click here for information on signing up for the School Messenger
notification system our district uses. Parents may also check local television stations, Channels 16, 22 and 28, for weather-related school delays and cancellations.
Good health habits are stressed and practiced in all Kinderfolk classes. It is appreciated if children who have a fresh cold, a fever, stomach or intestinal discomfort, vomiting in the past 24 hours or have been on antibiotics for less than 24 hours are kept home from school.
Does my child need to be potty-trained?
It is Kinderfolk policy for preschool children enrolled in our program to be potty trained. We understand accidents do happen, but it is in the best interests of all for children to be potty trained.
Is there outdoor play?
Kinderfolk has an outdoor play area right at the entrance to the church that we use when the weather is nice. We also have access to a large basement room equipped with scooters, tricycles, etc for when the weather is bad but we still need to get some wiggles out!
Parking for drop-off and pick up?
When parking along 3rd street for Kinderfolk drop-off and pick-up, please turn on your 4-way flashers to avoid being ticketed by the town. This only applies to the block between St. Louis Street and Pine Alley. If you park beyond Pine Alley towards Market Street, you must feed the meter.